am i the only one that hates....

Options
anything Jillian Michaels related? i mean i loathe anything of hers. and i DID try a Wii thing of hers...i hated it so much that i refuse to even try anything else of hers...

and now im not sure what to think of any other DVDs, etc.

Replies

• Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes....you are the only one!!
  • Rogue1230
    Options
    I don't hate it, but I don't find her motivating at all.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Nope! I cannot stand that woman!

On another forum I belong to a lady introduced me to jackie Warner so I am hoping to like her better.
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    i scream at her during everyworkout............but she gets results.and i do too
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the woman, but I love her workout videos! They get me in shape fast and that's all that matters to me!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    i scream at her during everyworkout............but she gets results.and i do too

I have only tried one dvd, and I did the same thing. But, I didn't see results....I couldn't stand her anymore so I stopped doing it.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i love her workout dvds... they are hella intense :) but i dont think i would like her much as a person lol
  • debbieruth
    Options
    I loved her 30 day Shred video! It was a good workout.

But I do like her personally too, but I may be a bit biased since I'm a huge fan of the Biggest Loser xD
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    I call her pitbull because of the way her lip snarls. I also get annoyed with her whole arching of the eyebrow thing she does. BUT her workouts have given me great results and they are easy for me to follow compared to others out there. I think I'd rather hate the trainer and love the workout then hate the workout but love the trainer.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    maybe its the fact that i loathe workout at home videos?? and she's the only one i tried so now i hate her stuff? :D

and i dont watch biggest loser but when i used to i always rooted for the other team, never hers .. im such an *kitten* LOL
  • marniebigelow
    Options

Me too! I cuss her out every work out BUT everyone wants to be on Jills team cause she kicks their but into gear and that's what I need!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I hate the biggest loser show, and I hate how she acts on it. But I love her videos. No dancey moves, no pumping music, no fru-fru's, just old school effective and TOUGH exercise. :smile:
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    I can't stand her, I don't watch Biggest Loser, I own the 30DS, and can do it for 2 days before it completely cripples me for a week :huh:
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I think the biggest loser is dangerous and I can't stand her.
  • melanielockard
    melanielockard Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i like her, i just hate the videos, they are not fun and motivating at all, for me.
  • kpopluvr392
    Options
    LOL i dont haaate it but its just annoying and i don't find it motivating :p
    theyre just using her image man
  • skhny
    skhny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love to hate her! I am getting amazing results thanks to the workouts she designs, I have her picture on my computer at work so I don't cheat there and I can honestly here her telling me don't phone it in - work!!
  • surra
    surra Posts: 33
    Options
    Something about her annoys me. I refuse to give her growing empire of products any money.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Something about her annoys me. I refuse to give her growing empire of products any money.

This!!
  • KTNemo
    KTNemo Posts: 100
    Options
    You are not the only one. She bugs the crap out of me! I can do her workouts just fine, I just can't stand to listen to her!