Change IS Happening!!!!

Options
I could have put this under "success" but for me this is more motivational....It's my double NSV today!
I had a co-worker wisper in my ear and ask if I was loosing weight! I smiled and quitely said "well not according to my scale but I am working on it and have a plan" - she responded that she could see a difference......wow so sweet!
The second just came as I found out my A1C is now 6.6 (down from 7.2 in December) - AMAZING!!!! For those who aren't diabetic.... A1C is a hemoglobin test that shows what your blood glucose average has been for the last 3 months. For those that are diabetic you know why I'm happy with the results!!!!! And this is with cutting one of my DM meds in half....I will see doc next week as now I want to stop it - too many near drops!
What all of this is telling me is I'm doing the right thing - I'm in charge and in control of my life and my future.....and wow....(tears...) I know I can do this.....
Thank you to all the wonderful support and encouragement my friends and MFP give so willing to me - I hope I'm good at sending it out also!

Replies

• ukq727
    ukq727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I am not diabetic but have several friends that are. Some are insulin dependent and the other has a pump constantly attached. You don't see weight loss because we can only see drastic sometimes but I tell you what if others are noticing you are doing everything right. Keep it up and smile because you know what...you are in control and you ARE doing this!
  • basalmouse
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    that is an AMAZING a1c! you should be seriously proud! :oD
  • ildi59
    ildi59 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!! I told you can do it! Here is for a healthier , thinner, happier and in great shape of you :flowerforyou:
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I am proud of me and all of us!!