Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Body Central Catalog....

Still_Sossy
Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
I just received a catalog called "Body Central". I am wondering if anyone has ever ordered anything from there. The things are nice and prices are ridiculous (in a good way). I am wondering if this is crap or if it is decently made. So if you have anything from this company I would love to hear about it.

Replies

• shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    My sister got a dress and a couple of shirts from there and they looked nice. I would compare it to the quality of Forever 21 I think, not bad but not super nice. Hope this helps!
  • leb89
    leb89 Posts: 54
    ordered a dress and a vest from there. fast shipping. quality is fine, nothing special. have had both for around 6-8 months, no shrinking or seams coming apart. and I love both things!
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    I ordered some clothes from there and the quality was horrible - which is why so cheap. You could see thru the cloth and was very cheaply made. I would not order from them again. It's too bad because the clothes look nice from the pictures in the catalog. I ended up sending the clothes back!
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    I love Body Central!!!! I have plenty of shirts from them. Yes the clothes are a reasonable price and good quality.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Some of it is good. We have a store an hour from me. I got a really nice sure for $5.
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    It's crap! Paper thin and not sewn very securely. Won't last long but great for a pinch! I do like their jewelry though, I bought alot on clearance. I liked the pair of shoes I bought from them too. But the clothing is nothing in person like it looks in the magazine.
  • Agreed. The quality isn't great, but not bad. Definitely comparable to Forever 21. I buy costume jewelry from there and it usually doesn't last too long.
  • RMD2173
    RMD2173 Posts: 4
    I've ordered tons...I love their stuff and the stuff is made really well - at least what I've ordered, the stuff is sooooo much better than the quality of say tshirts, tanks, cami's, etc. that you would get at Old Navy! :0)
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    There is a store in the mall near me. Sizes are generally for smaller bodies. Every once in a while something extra large might fit me and I only buy from the clearance rack as it is trendy stuff and doesn't seem very well made. I call it "disposable clothes" because it is cheap and I don't expect it to last.

I did get compliments on a sexy dress I got over the summer but it had glitter on it and wash it once and it never looks as good again...
  • ShelleyBowman
    ShelleyBowman Posts: 54 Member
    I buy tons of stuff there... mostly tops, dresses & jewelry. This is not department store quality, but it works. Great for having lots of options and cheaper prices. The sizes do run small on everything I have tried. See if there is a store within driving distance for you as trying in is almost imperative. Or be prepared to exchange sizes via the mail.