new here....need motivation buddy!

Options
Hello All, I am new here & just wanted to introduce myself! My name is April, I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful boy! I gained TONS of weight when I was pregnant and have been trying for 3 Yrs to get it off!!!!!!! I'm hoping with the help of this site, and maybe a motivational buddy I can get to my goal weight, and be happy with my body again!

Replies

• dfresh926
    dfresh926 Posts: 48
    Options
    well we will get along just fine! feel free to add me as a friend!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Cheryl I have been on here for 2-3 months and absolutely love it. I am addicted. I have not missed a day. I am also a stay at home mom that works maybe 2-3 days a month in the office, but mostly I work from home. I am also trying to loose pregnancy weight from my first which was 11 years ago, I lost the 2nds weight and she is 4 now. I work out atleast 6 days a week and come up with great recipes all the time that are the perfect carb/protien/fat ratio for loosing weight. I would love to have a new friend on MFP. My username is cgraylyon if you want to look me up.
  • glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    Options
    You have come to the right place... This is a great site with lots of people here to help with your motivation.

Good luck to you...remember you can do this!!

Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    hi welcome , im also newish only been here 4 days but everyone seems friendly and helpfull and so encouraging. please feel free to add me :)
  • LuvLeigh42
    LuvLeigh42 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    HI April
    Im LeighAnn and after three days I am so glad I am on this site...Congrads on your baby...I gained 60lbs when I had my daughter, but thank god it came off, but now im in my 40's and my metabolism is slowing down and i gained 35lbs in 3 yrs...so im gonna add you as a friend cuz once you have friends...its like Facebook and we can support each other :smile:
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

Feel free to add me! We're about the same age and I'm just getting back into the swing of things (I was on a bit of a hiatus from being healthy for a while...). Let me know if you have any general questions about the site or some newbie health advice I can try to help with :)
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    So much motivation here, its AWESOME! thank you all!
  • tinna007
    tinna007 Posts: 1
    Options
    heyy i'm new too...congrats for trying to lose weight:smile: