Hi! :)

Options
Well thought I would do the proper thing and introduce myself. I'm very excited about joining myfitnesspal. I noticed a couple of girl friends mention it and so I decided to give it a little look. So my prayer is that I utilize this tool in my weight loss efforts. I really commend anyone who tries to genuinely make a health / life change and I pray that I can do the same. To be on the other side one day and say by the grace of God I didn't give up and look at me!

A quote I read and really liked "No matter how many time you've tried, it's never too late to succeed!"

Have a beautiful day everyone!!! :smile:

Replies

• redwingluvr
    redwingluvr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love it here. The support is great!!! Feel free to request me as a friend as I love to support others and they support me!! Good luck on your journey!!!!!
  • ROCmom
    ROCmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm just starting out too. I like that quote and hope you find success by using these tools. :)
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site, and hope you will find it as useful as I have. Superbowl Sunday put a major bump in my new path to healthier living, but I'm getting over it! LOL!
    Friend me if you'd like, I love cheering people on and hope to be as inspirational as some of the other people I have met here in my few weeks here.
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    Welcome you will love this site. It is a great tool, and the people on here give you support when you need and share your victories no matter how small they are. I started using this site in Jan. of this year, and I have found the people to be a great motivator and support without the judgement you get from a lot of other sites. Use this site the way it is intended, and you will succeed. Good Luck you can do it :)
  • cupcake18
    Options
    Welcome, I have been doing this fot 1 week and I feel great already. Hope that you will too, sent a friend request your way.:blushing:
  • lnhammond
    lnhammond Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome!! I hope I get back into logging on here once I can start losing the baby weight! :) Then I can join you!