For those of you who hate water..........

Options
i'm with you! My husband thinks im insane but I just cannot drink it no matter what. However, I have found a few things that have helped me that might help you.

I use to have 24oz water bottles on my desk and the thought of drinking all of that just made me not drink any of it! Now I switched to 12oz and I find it so much easier to actually finish my water!

I found a great ZERO calorie water that is awesome. Its called PowerAde Zero. Comes in different flavors and my nutritionist actually approved it!

If anyone else has any other ideas that might help me get my water in, please share! :happy:

Replies

• mhildreth66
    mhildreth66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i'm with you! My husband thinks im insane but I just cannot drink it no matter what. However, I have found a few things that have helped me that might help you.

I use to have 24oz water bottles on my desk and the thought of drinking all of that just made me not drink any of it! Now I switched to 12oz and I find it so much easier to actually finish my water!

I found a great ZERO calorie water that is awesome. Its called PowerAde Zero. Comes in different flavors and my nutritionist actually approved it!

If anyone else has any other ideas that might help me get my water in, please share! :happy:
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    I love green tea. They also make different flavors. If you want something sweet, pomegranate it a great flavor they make. My favorite brand is bigelow because it's easy to find with lots of variety. I brew it my self and add 4 packets of sweet and low to an entire pitcher. I keep it in the refrig so I can always have something there if I get bored with water. :drinker:
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wal-Mart has their own brand of Crystal light. If you compare the packages Crystal light has 10 calories per 16 oz bottle, where the Wal-Mart brand doesn't have any. I like the pink lemonade and fruit punch ones.:drinker:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I love Perfectly Clear - it has zero calories in a 2 litre bottle, and comes in apple, lemon & lime, apple & blackcurrant, strawberry, mango - and a few others that I can't remember at mo.
    I prefer the apple and blackcurrant one :bigsmile:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I use Crystal LIght. It's my answer to everything, like Duct Tape. Not only can it be used to flavor water, but there are other uses for it. I put a sprinkle of it in low-fat sour cream for a fruit dip, but there are far more elaborate recipes using it.

Seriously, those bottled waters have sodium in them. Not so good when you're trying to avoid gaining water weight. I hate water too, but I force myself to have at least half my water intake be PLAIN OLE WATER. The other half crystal light. Get the store brands they're cheaper.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I hated water. I challenged myself to drink 4-16 oz bottles a day for 1 week. It turned into 2 weeks and now I cant live without my water.