Pajama Jeans

Options
I've seen this infomercial so many times in the past few days, that I just had to ask...
Has anybody actually bought a pair, or known somebody who has?

I found it interesting that the commercial says they look good on all body types, and yet none of the models looked overweight by any means, and all had a nice booty. I'd say that's not all body types.... :P :)

Replies

• Beach_Chica
    Beach_Chica Posts: 111
    Options
    I wondered why none of those ladies were overweight. I do believe I will stick to my real jeans.
  • Dutchgirly
    Dutchgirly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    yes. i think my boyfriend's little girl has a pair, or maybe they're just faux jean leggings. pretty silly.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    if you ask me, i think its just another way for us to be lazy. just get up and put on a pair of jeans...it only takes 3 minutes.
  • jmyers1230
    jmyers1230 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Here's one of the first things that came up on Google. http://www.styleblueprint.com/fashion/pajama-jeans/ Looks like they returned them...
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great marketing!
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    :-) I know it. I didn't even know what jeggings were until someone told me the other day. I guess I'm glad I don't follow all the trends. Heck, I don't even own skinny jeans and am still waiting on that look to fade away....
  • Jordan_Delp
    Options
    funniest part of reading these comments is that as I was reading them, there was an ad to the right about butt lifting jeans...no joke! I had to laugh!
  • snookemz
    snookemz Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm curious about them because have surgical scars on my back that make wearing jeans impossible - it hurts like crazy - so something soft that still looks like jeans would be heaven (and not lazy btw - but nice judgement and generalization)
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh for the love of everything Fashion please no one EVER buy those!! I don't care if you have the most amazing body in the world! Please just don't! When I first saw that commercial I thought it was a joke, and then I realized they were for real! Insane I tell you. If you want to wear sweat pants, then please by all means wear them. And if you want to wear jeans, be my guest! But please don't combine those two. :noway:
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    I think they're horrible!! LOL But I'm with you...I wondered why they didn't show other shapes and sizes in them since that's part of their marketing campaign!
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Here's one of the first things that came up on Google. http://www.styleblueprint.com/fashion/pajama-jeans/ Looks like they returned them...

I love this little "article" on the pajama jeans.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have a couple pairs....they're called maternity jeans!!! :laugh:
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Don't knock them until your try them girls, they are the best fitting pair of jeans I've ever had. They make my butt look great, and they are super comfy.

I heard about them through this girl not the infomercial.

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/02/26/pajamajeans-confession-i-wore-them-to-fashion-week/
  • Beach_Chica
    Beach_Chica Posts: 111
    Options
    Don't knock them until your try them girls, they are the best fitting pair of jeans I've ever had. They make my butt look great, and they are super comfy.

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/02/26/pajamajeans-confession-i-wore-them-to-fashion-week/

Another skinny/slender woman. Has anyone obese or not their correct weight worn them? I'd love to see how they fit the person.
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options

Another skinny/slender woman. Has anyone obese or not their correct weight worn them? I'd love to see how they fit the person.

Girl, I weight 175 lbs, I'm not skinny. I'm telling you, they don't look like pajamas they look like jeans. In fact they aren't even any less comfortable than any other pair of great fitting jeans, but because they are made from a stretchy material they hug in all the right places without pinching. I've gotten tons of compliments on mine and no one has any idea.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I think my grade 7 teacher owned something like these in the 70s. They did NOT look good on her.
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Yes! Since posting this, I get to see banners for Pajama Jeans on this forum page, and my home page. Yay for ad-tracking :P
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    funniest part of reading these comments is that as I was reading them, there was an ad to the right about butt lifting jeans...no joke! I had to laugh!

I'm just now reading this thread and the ad is right there..