Anyone tried advocare products?

Options
jslane
jslane Posts: 17 Member
My Bootcamp instructor had a couple of representative that sell the products come and talk to us about them after class. It peeked my interest, and I was wondering if anyone here had tried them. If so, could you tell a difference in how you felt/looked/etc., or is it just a bunch of hype? Thanks.

Replies

• amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    the 24 day challenge is how I got started. If you follow the plan it made a difference, I still take Spark but have taken a break from the rest of it. It did the job and in the 24 days I lost 11 lbs and 9 inches with no exercising.
  • Robyn1733
    Robyn1733 Posts: 58
    Options
    I currently sell and use AdvoCare products. I love them. i totally have more energy. Was the first weighloss type of pills that did not make me jittery and fear for my health. I would totally recomend (and do). I love Spark!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    my sister sells it, everyone I know is obessed with spark, I like it but I dont get the boost everyone else seems too...then again nothing gives me a boost, I could drink 5 engery drinks and not feel anything...but yeah everyone else LOVES it
  • Sharonbed4d
    Sharonbed4d Posts: 163
    Options
    I use advocare products but only a few. I drink spark for energy and have done the cleanse. I love spark because it gives me energy without the jitters or crash. I have friends who have done the 24 day challenge and lost weight but I'm not a big believer in supplements but instead trying to develop more healthy eating and exercise habits. Bottom line, there is no miracle pill in my opinion but there are some products than can help you get to your goals quicker.
  • jslane
    Options
    Thanks, you guys! It sounds like most of you saw results using the products. I'm not really trying to lose weight or even inches, but I was hoping that maybe they could help me tone up a little more, along with the changes I've already been making with my diet and exercise, and also who couldn't use more energy, right?! I still have to think about it some more before I spend my husband's hard-earned money on it ( more like he has to think about it some more), but I really appreciate the input!
  • jslane
    Options
    Wow, congrats! That is awesome!
    (This is directed to amm703)
  • jodik11
    jodik11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've tried Advocare and it did help but I didn't like taking so many pills every day.