Hello

Options
Hello all,

My name is Jenni I am 28 yrs old mother of two energetic boys 5 & 4 and I am an ARMY wife!!! My husband stays fit and I just keep gaining and gaining and gaining. FInally I am putting a stop to it and have been working out every day. 5 weeks ago about 6 of my friends at work we decided to do this all together and we weigh in every 2 wks. I found out it helps to have someone going through it with you then doing it by yourself.

Good bye old life style and Hello new lifestyle...Byeby Old body and HELLO new body!! :happy:

:heart: Jenni

99224.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• jenzcrazy
    Options
    Hello all,

My name is Jenni I am 28 yrs old mother of two energetic boys 5 & 4 and I am an ARMY wife!!! My husband stays fit and I just keep gaining and gaining and gaining. FInally I am putting a stop to it and have been working out every day. 5 weeks ago about 6 of my friends at work we decided to do this all together and we weigh in every 2 wks. I found out it helps to have someone going through it with you then doing it by yourself.

Good bye old life style and Hello new lifestyle...Byeby Old body and HELLO new body!! :happy:

99224.png
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Awesome & welcome! Also thank you to your husband for serving in the Army! I appreciate it!!

Kick some butt girl!! :happy:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    :happy: Nice to meet you!
  • nomorebutts
    Options
    Hey Jenni!

Nice to meet you! I am also 28 and a mother of two, although that would be two girls! It is great that you have found this website. I found it out myself just a few days ago. From what I gather it is "Mike" that has created this site since 05 and I cannot say how much it is appreciated!

Welcome to the group and keep up the good work! Alissa :flowerforyou:
  • jenzcrazy
    Options
    THank you everyone for the warm welcome. Lets all do this together!! :smile:

:heart: Jen
  • drgall
    drgall Posts: 30
    Options
    Hey Jen-
    Welcome! We're glad to have you. You're starting off with a bang -- keep it up!

Denise
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    Hello all,

99224.png
    WELCOME, JENNI :flowerforyou: You're doing great! Give that husband a high-five for all of us. We do appreciate every soldier and all they do for us. God Bless Them Every One:smile:
    Marti in Kentucky