I'm here...

Options
Just signed up... I'm so ready to drop some of this weight and encourage my sister to do the same (she joined about a week ago). We've tried before but tend to loose track fast. This time we are hoping to keep the motivation and determination going. :happy:

Replies

• Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    welcome!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • PennyS10
    PennyS10 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good Luck! I've lost 8 lbs. Not a lot, but you have to start somewhere!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me :)
  • diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    welcome !! its only been a month for me and so far so good:bigsmile: Im here if u want somebody to chat with.. :drinker:
  • cindyre20
    Options
    my sister-in-laws and i have all joined and are working on losing weight together! good luck in your journey. having support and others going through it with you seem to help give the motivation you need to stay on track. feel free to add me!
  • coachpete40
    Options
    Good for you and your sister and I wish you good luck and tell your sister the same you both can do it.Please feel free to add me as a friend and so can your sister we can keep each other motivated I have quite a bit that I would like to loose. you have already taken the first step.:smile:
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new on here and I really would like to be a part of a support group. I'm a stay at home mom of two boys and I also run an in-home daycare. Good luck to you and hopefully we can keep eachother motivated :) I'm not sure how to add friends so if you could add me (if you want) and hopefully I will figure it out in the mean time!

Penny
  • auri6629
    auri6629 Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome !!! Just try to log in everyday and in no time you will lose weight. This site really keeps you focused on what you eat and how much you eat. I've been doing this for about a month and I've lost weight without even trying that hard. Good Luck and throw out the scale if you have one.That just a distraction:wink:
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome..... I just recently started to use the website again. It is so easy. I really love it. Welcome feel free to add me too
  • brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me.
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    We can do this Missy. I know we can. This is gonna work. Can't wait to start exercising with u. Hiking and walking sure does sound good on a Saturday or even in the evening after u get off work. Just let me know.:bigsmile:
  • missymarea
    missymarea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks Boo!!! We'll do great. I'm going this weekend to get my boots....we got to get back on to our hiking at least once a week!!
  • eouimet
    eouimet Posts: 29
    Options
    good!!! i swear this website is so addicting you will have no choice but to keep logging/ losing :)
  • ang888
    ang888 Posts: 12
    Options
    My sister and I just joined too ... nothing like having the support of your sister to keep you going, and to help you stay motivated !! Good luck guys, and feel free to add me :happy: