Progress Pics!

Options
1235»

Replies

• melissaivie
    Options
    smokin! you better get more running under your belt... you'll have to run faster to escape all those guys that'll be chasing you!
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    wow! You look amazing!!! Fantastic job! Keep up the great work! What an inspiration! I soooo want to be that sexy for my fiancee' on our wedding day!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    gorgeous! Love the hair too!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats on your weight loss. Gives me inspiration to keep going.
  • robinandamelia
    Options
    Congratulations you look great. You are so pretty :)
  • lissettevargas1973
    Options
    My goodness! You look so much younger...baby face. Congratulations! You inspire us all :wink:
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I am a shorty too....we have the same hourglass figure...some days I like it, other days I curse my hips. Friending you....you are motivation!!!!!!!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    wow....you look great!
    Congrats on your weight loss =)
  • cleolaine
    Options
    Wow you look like a different person :) well done!!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLEY! Great job!
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Congratulations!!! Keep it going girl cause you are beautiful!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie you looked hott in your before pics....and you look even hotter now...
    you did a wonderful job Congratualtions :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!