Hello this is Angie working on completing a long journey

Options
Hello, my name is Angie and over the last two years my health has been really bad and I have been fighting to just stay alive as my organs are slowly failing. But with hard work and faith I know I can do this. I started my weight journey at 376 two years ago and today as I start this I am 217.My goal is 150 even thought they say i should be much smaller but even now I am at a weight lower than when I was in 6th grade. So things are getting harder to loose and I need to stay more accountable for when and where i am cheating myself. I am happy to join the rest of you on the weight lost battle.

Replies

• ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    that is an awesome achievement to have come so far already!
    i'm sure you will find even more success here!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wow! 159 lbs down! Good to have you here! "They" need to acknowledge the great work you've already done to this point! Look how far you've come already! You are an inspiration!
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi Angie, Welcome! This site is great, we can all support each other and motivate each other. Congratulations on your weight loss and I wish you much success for your goal weight... Keep doing what you are doing.. you are doing great
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi Angie....I'm Angela. You can do this! Sounds like you have done an amazing job so far. Keep your food diary and log everything you eat and drink lots of water. This is a great place to stay accountable. Mfp has already laid the ground work so all we have to do is follow it. Best of luck to you:)
  • uubulldawg06
    uubulldawg06 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i know this is a hard journey, but you have come to the right place. This site is so addicting and an excellent source of information and motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend if you need a buddy.
  • joanipowell
    joanipowell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome I wish you the best of luck on this next part of your journey. if you would like some extra pats on the back you may friend me. I may need some pats too.:wink:
    Peace