Hello!

Options
I've never had any type of site like this for weight loss. I am 5'5" and I weigh about 161.5. Sometimes it fluctuates and I get up to about 165. I would like to get down to 140, possibly 130.

Replies

• Stephuknee
    Options
    wow . . i'm about the same as you. Last summer I was able to lose 10 lbs but I gained them right back. Hopefully I can lose then and keep them off for good.
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I will add you... I am 5' 6", currently 148 lbs (starting weight was 160 lbs) and my goal weight is 130. I have been on here since January 3rd and I love this site, I love the friends that I have found on here, I love the support, motivation and I love how I am feeling and how my body is changing.
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I will add you... I am 5' 6", currently 148 lbs (starting weight was 160 lbs) and my goal weight is 130. I have been on here since January 3rd and I love this site, I love the friends that I have found on here, I love the support, motivation and I love how I am feeling and how my body is changing.
  • copperkittycat95
    Options
    Hi! My name is Randi. I am just starting on my weight loss journey and have a long way to go. I just started doing Zumba Wii and the Gold's Gym Dance Workout. I love them!! My current weight is 209 lbs. My goal weight is 135-140. I am insulin dependent diabetic and hope to decrease my insulin and medication needs by losing weight. I'm not as concerned with the numbers of pounds lost as I am with getting healthy! I really like what I've seen on this website so far!

Good luck to everyone out there!!
  • chaissone337
    Options
    I was turned on to this site, and I am amazed by it, I am 5"7 50+ I have gained a lot of weigh since 2005, I would like to get back down to 175, it would help with my back and leg problems, I have lost weight before, but little by little I have gained it back and then some, I need some motivation to keep it off. I think this might just be what I am lookin for, I also enjoy walkin, and aerobics.