Keep on Keepin' On!

Options
Ok so I'm starting on week 3 and so far have lost just 6lbs. Which sounds great in theory but from where did I lose 6lbs? I can't tell, my clothes all fit the same...UGH! Why is it seem so easy to pack on these pounds and so frustratingly difficult to shed them? Any how, just venting a little but would love to meet some people on here to help motivate me and keep me going. Love to hear about everyone's success stories!

Keep on Keepin' on Peeps!

Replies

• nelldia
    nelldia Posts: 3
    Options
    good luck!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Those pounds were probably water weight, but don't worry, every bit helps. You will take it off if you make the right choices and work hard! Good luck!
  • jessie_pooh
    jessie_pooh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just starting too. Kinda sucks how long this all takes to get off.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I am just starting too. Kinda sucks how long this all takes to get off.

Just remember, it took a while to put it on, it will take a while to take it off. And once it starts coming off, you will start to feel more optimistic. Keep at it!
  • willibear
    willibear Posts: 15
    Options
    don't worry, it will soon show. The best is when you see someone you have not seen in a while, and they really notice... you will smile all day then. Keep up the good work.
  • chylom
    chylom Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just remember we didnt put the weight on overnight. We wont lose it overnight ! At least its coming off !
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    6 lbs in just over 2 weeks is AWESOME. You are not going to just drop weight with every sweat drop. It doesn't work that way. I started Jan 3rd...not even sure how many weeks that is and I have lost 12lbs and but my body has changed. I did not notice any difference the first couple of weeks...give it a little more time. Since you are just starting out, I recommend taking pictures and measurements. It took you more than 3 weeks to put on all your weight, it is going to take time to take it off.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    the last time I weighed myself I weighed 258 the next day 268 and it was plus 10lbs, the next weigh day I lost another 4lbs and weighed in a 254. it comes and goes :)

I couldn't tell a differences till I hit 18-20Lbs, the first thing I noticed was my arms felt like all the fat was missing and the skin was loose
  • lisabell70
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Very encouraging! Not so sure about taking a pic of my body. LMAO. I have lots of head shots but I hate looking at anything below the neck. Ha Ha But I will keep that in mind. Feel free to friend request me, always up for more friends!