Now What...

Options
1748 Calories Remaining

Goal Food Exercise Net
1200 734 -1282 -548

I have three more eatings left today...Afternoon snack will be 125 Cal, Dinner about 400 or so, and tv watching protein shake 110 cals.

Total for the day will be

1748 Calories Remaining

Goal Food Exercise Net
1200 1369 -1282 87

Now what...Eat more? Hold what I got? Eat my workout cals...does that mean an additional 1282 on top of my daily intake...Advice anyone?

5' 9", 176.8 lbs, male (down from 213).

Replies

• TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    According to those numbers, you're burning more than you're eating. The net number should be in positive figures and around your goal as far as I can tell.

It could be that I'm getting it all wrong of course.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    there is a lot of controversy on here about eating back your exercise calories & meeting the seemingly magic number of 1200 calories a day :o/ but i say listen to your body... if you're feeling hungry then EAT, otherwise, you've had an awesome burn & sounds like you're meeting your nutritional needs, so enjoy the seriously LOW calorie day! you'll see results on the scale faster with days like this!
  • lillieme
    lillieme Posts: 15
    Options
    Maybe I will just eat some brownies...mmm...

Seriously though, what does Eat your calories specifically mean. It seems rather counter intuitive to work out and burn 1200 calories while on a 1200 calorie diet and then be told to eat 2400 calories...

Is this what Eat Your workout Calories is supposed to mean?
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Maybe I will just eat some brownies...mmm...

Seriously though, what does Eat your calories specifically mean. It seems rather counter intuitive to work out and burn 1200 calories while on a 1200 calorie diet and then be told to eat 2400 calories...

Is this what Eat Your workout Calories is supposed to mean?

*points at sig link*

For ideas to quick add calories in a healthy way... Peanut butter, unsalted almonds, protein shake, fruit smoothie.
  • rainsjm
    rainsjm Posts: 2
    Options
    In the wise words of a great man "SHOTS!".

Or do what you know is right- eat something small, healthy and satisfying and stay even further under your calorie goal for the day.