Barcode Scan

Options
Hi All - I just downloaded this and it seems pretty cool. A friend recommended it - she had it downloaded on her phone (not iPhone) but hers had a barcode scanner. Mine (iPhone) does not. Am I doing something wrong...? I would think it would be there somewhere if other apps have it?
Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    I have a droid phone that has the barcode scan and from what I understand the Iphones are not barcode capable..someone correct me if I am wrong.
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have the barcode scan thing on my droid. I think it's only for droid for now.
  • midgetrapper
    midgetrapper Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    it was included in my android app...
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Yea I have a Andriod too.
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    I too have that App and I also have a Droid.....
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    one time i barcode scanned a Nature Valley Sweet and Salty nut bar (the barcode ON the bar) and it said it was a tater-tot casserole....i got a kick out of that one
  • faeryluvr
    faeryluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The person(s) who updates the MFP Twitter account said the barcode scan is currently ONLY available to Droid users. They did say that at some point they want to get it out to the other apps.
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    one time i barcode scanned a Nature Valley Sweet and Salty nut bar (the barcode ON the bar) and it said it was a tater-tot casserole....i got a kick out of that one

haha! I scanned purdue chicken burgers and it said it was some strawberry thing. lol!!