My new fun workout. . .

Options
OK, so this may be for only the Canadians out there. . .

I've been tivo-ing this program called simply "Workout" which is a dance workout. The variety of dance changes about every two weeks, so far I've done a Bollywood, a Latin fusion, a Bhangra, and now it's African fusion dance. The routines are challenging enough to not get boring, but accessible enough to make me feel like I'm actually dancing. The only drawback is I have to FF through commercials while walking in place.

It's on CLT at six in the a.m. I don't know if it's available elsewhere.

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    OK, so this may be for only the Canadians out there. . .

I've been tivo-ing this program called simply "Workout" which is a dance workout. The variety of dance changes about every two weeks, so far I've done a Bollywood, a Latin fusion, a Bhangra, and now it's African fusion dance. The routines are challenging enough to not get boring, but accessible enough to make me feel like I'm actually dancing. The only drawback is I have to FF through commercials while walking in place.

It's on CLT at six in the a.m. I don't know if it's available elsewhere.
  • filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    Options
    This sounds fun! Maybe there is a reason to get cable. Is there other fitness programming available?
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    There are tons, but they're all in the very, very early a.m. I also tape/tivo two yoga programs and a bellydance program. They're all quite good, middle-level "I'm bored with the gym"/ "it's to darn cold" workouts.