What's your favourite exercise music?

babyworms
babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
I would totally go mad if i had to do exercise without music to listen to. It helps block out everything around, and it gives you a beat to walk/exercise to.
My personal favourite album to listen to is Daft Punk's Alive 2007 album, it's got an awesome beat, and i definitely walk harder when i listen to that than anything else.

Was wondering what other people listen to when they exercise - I think i need to expand my exercise music repertoire! :bigsmile:

Replies

• KTGator
    KTGator Posts: 78
    I listen to Pandora Radio when I exercise -- my favorite station is based off of Aerosmith's music (love them!), so it plays a bunch of fantastic classic rock like Tom Petty, ZZ Top, ACDC and others =) I'm pretty sure I look psychotic on the treadmill trying to breath and mouth the words at the same time, but I just can't help myself =P
  • smcclaycouffer
    smcclaycouffer Posts: 104 Member
    I listen to Pandora also, but I have mine set to Missy Elliott's station that plays 50 Cent, Timbaland, Dre, Eminem, Justin Timberlake and so on... I also love 90's music so I have a K7 station that plays a lot of really good 90's stuff.
  • seemae
    seemae Posts: 38
    My personal favourite album to listen to is Daft Punk's Alive 2007 album, it's got an awesome beat, and i definitely walk harder when i listen to that than anything else.

Was wondering what other people listen to when they exercise - I think i need to expand my exercise music repertoire!

Daft Punk is goooood. I actually have workout playlists set up on my iPod - one is Pop/Dance and the other is Rock, depending on what mood I'm in or what I'm doing.

If you like Daft Punk/electronic/house music, I'd recommend checking out Warp 1.9 by the Bloody Beetroots ft. Steve Aoki, Vuvuvu by MSTRKRFT (other good MSTRKRFT songs for working out would be 1,000 Cigarettes ft. Freeway and Bounce ft. N.O.R.E. & Isis) and Take Me To The Hospital (Rusko Remix) by The Prodigy.

Other than that, I listen to music I enjoy dancing to like Beyonce, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga or angry rock music like Three Days Grace, Jack Off Jill, Linkin Park, Coheed And Cambria. Originally, I had all my workout music on one playlist but it was just too weird to jump from someone like Rihanna to Muse xD
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Too many different things lol. I listen to all types of music (rap/hip-hop, house, country, classical, tejano, and even a little polka) Pandora is a real big help. Lately I've been catching up to my podcasts I listen to on Stitcher Radio. Found it to keep me moving and not thinking about how much time is left on the treadmill.
This discussion has been closed.