What is your biggest weakness??

Options
123457»

Replies

• TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    Onion dip... I don't care if it's on potato chips, carrots, or my finger. LOL. And it just doesn't taste right when made with fat free sour cream.

I get to "budget" in those calories once a month.

Have you ever tried Tofutti Sour Cream?
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    weekends

YES!!!!!!!!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgers and fries...I crave a Wendy's 1/4 pounder with cheese for about one whole week out of the month and if I don't get it boy do I get cranky. But, the fries are curly fries from Arby's. Those are the best.
  • NewMe7
    NewMe7 Posts: 4
    Options
    Potato Chips. And Beer. Especially dark beers.
    YUM. I def have a salty weakness.
  • NewMe7
    NewMe7 Posts: 4
    Options
    Soda and CHEESE. I freaking love just about every cheese ever made. Neufchatel, however, has become my friend. I use it on light bread for the occasional "grilled cheese" in the sandwich maker with a piece of Jennie-O turkey bacon. Not health food, but at least it's junk with far less calories.

agreed! I love cheese too! With Triscuits, by itself, melted on anything. Mmmm!
  • tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    Coconut cream pie, ok anything coconut did I mention I LOVE COCONUT!!!!!!!
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    There are so many where do I start? Cheese, Bread with butter, wine, gravy! I'm doing better though and if I cut back on all of them then I can indulge in the wine on the weekends!
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    The weekends are not usually my friend because my husband and I bowl on a mixed league so there's usually beer. Other than that, macaroni and cheese is my weekness. Not sure why, but I love it.
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Cheetos, Toll house cookies that you bake, Praline and Cream ice cream. Oh and before I forget.....ANYTHING REESES!!!!!
  • bybybelly
    bybybelly Posts: 56
    Options
    Ice cream and eating out in general!!! We eat out ALOT and when its nice out, I feel my kids deserve ice cream every night:bigsmile:
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Mexican food....chips, flan, enchiladas....*sigh* Could eat it everyday and not get tired of it - not a good thing!!!
  • kpopluvr392
    Options
    ugh after school...just get so damn hungry at that time :'(
  • carribear
    carribear Posts: 32
    Options
    I have so many weaknesses! Pizza, beer, taco bell!!
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and eating out in general!!! We eat out ALOT and when its nice out, I feel my kids deserve ice cream every night:bigsmile:

I think you forgot a few....

margaritas, chipotle, mexican in general....

Love me some Mexican! Cinco De Mayo is just around the corner! :bigsmile:
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Dark, dark chocolate & pinot grigio! But I'm using them as rewards. 1 square of Girardelli's 70% dark Chocolate if I'm at or below calories for the day. Each 10 lb. loss will be rewarded with 1 bottle of pinot. Other than that, I'm abstaining until goal!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    sweets!
  • CougNurse2011
    Options
    Too hard to pick just one!
    Cheese, mexican food, pasta, pizza. Yah the list goes on.. but these are the biggies!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    rotten men. :bigsmile:

and donuts.
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Wine. For sure. And then the subsequent snacking as I get the munchies.... sigh
  • kfortenberry89
    Options
    CARBS!

gah...I LOVE pasta, breads, ANYTHING fried...with lots & lots of some kind of dipping sauce (ketchup, ranch, honey mustard, horseradish, sour cream, whatever).

I love fast food (Arby's & Taco Bell are my favs!), Japanese (fried rice & soy sauce...yummmm), Italian (chicken alfredo with lots of crusty garlic bread) & Mexican food (cheese dip, chips & chicken taco salad with LOTSSS of sour cream!) ...i'm starving now:(

Ok, I guess my biggest weakness is just food in general:sad: ...I have no self control when it comes to salty, savory, yummy, crunchy stuff...I'm trying really hard to change this & balance it all out though:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!