Anyone else working midnights or just up all night and bored

Healthyby30
Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
Lol, this is my first midnight and I am soo tired and bored already. Not sure how I'm going to make it! Need someone to keep me entertained lol.

Replies

• xxtc79xx
    xxtc79xx Posts: 15
    my schedule is crazy!!!!!! I am up during the day taking care of our sick grandmother.,....... then I go into work at the Hospital from 230pm til usually 11 pm or midnight! Today I worked 10am-830pm! no time for the gym anymore!!!!!!!!!! I get so tired after work at night I just sit in bed..... dont wanna work out. during the day Im bored becase Im with gram all day! LoL
    I love her but she will NOT work out with me (she is 74)
    I need to get some exercise in . i was getting up early in the AM but its exhausted!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh LoL
  • seemae
    seemae Posts: 38
    I used to work 7pm to 8am so being up late is very natural to me c:

You can always try a 5 hour energy or coffee as a crutch to help you get used to the shift but your body will adjust eventually. Just keep yourself busy like you're trying to now. I loved working nights, I miss it now.

If you can use the internet at work, maybe make a Tumblr or something like that - it's a good way to pass the time.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    been working night shift for 4 years. its great!
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Ugh... this morning I'm working from 3am-7am, other nights I work 11pm-3am. I'm in college so its easy to get my homework done, but thats about the only perk (besides that I get paid more than day shifters!)
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Ugh... this morning I'm working from 3am-7am, other nights I work 11pm-3am. I'm in college so its easy to get my homework done, but thats about the only perk (besides that I get paid more than day shifters!)
This discussion has been closed.