i am a newbie

Options
Newbie to the site not a newbie to trying to lose weight ! I can not imagine how many times I have started and failed at this but this time I am make a HUGE promise to MYSELF that I am going to use common sense , not look at the overall amount of weight I need to loose and focus on 20 lb incruments at a time ! I have been married foreverah to the love of my life since I was 18 and we have 3 great kids , 5 grandkids and 3 yorkie furbabies .... all are spoiled rotten .... and DH spoils me pretty darn good too ! We have been dealing with his health issues for a number of years and I kind of forgot about myself so now it is time to look after BOTH of us !!! In the winter we both are pretty sedetary but once the snow melts , the RV comes out of storage then we are on the go as much as possible when he isn't at work ! I am a homebody so will have to force myself to get and walk during the day and away from my craft table . Life hasn't always beeen easy but we have percevered through the rough bumps ..... anything is possible when you put your mind to it ! Hope to find some great support here !

Replies

• sugiepop
    sugiepop Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Gramma5! I too am a newbie and if you want to add me, I am always looking for supportive people to share my journey with and also share in theirs :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou:
  • rivera_72084
    Options
    Im a Newbie also, Your not alone...Good Luck!:happy:
  • Tinkerbell_24
    Options
    Hiya, welcome and good luck. I'm new too, feel free to add me :)
  • amii37
    amii37 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome,I'm a newbie to..Good luck and you can never have to much support,you may add me if you'd like..
  • Shelby701
    Options
    Hello Gramma5, I’m a Gramma too (actually I am NaNa to them). The hubby and I are a lot like you and your love, we love to get out in the Motor home in the summer (when we can) and hibernate in the winter. We’re going to try and change that this year! My love and I are doing this fitness pal together (we both LOVE it). Also on the 30th of April we are quitting smoking thru this other site. I/we are very excited and nervous as a new chapter of our lives unfold. I just wanted to wish you luck in this Journey, hope to see you around!