Hi I'm new

Options
Hi everyone. I'm here to try and lose all the weight i have put on since having both my children.
I am 26 and have 2 girls. I am a full time mummy and I love every minute of it. In 2009 I managed to lose a stone but put it right back on again when I had my youngest.

I'm at the point where I am sick and tired of hunting to find trousers that are comfortable that don't cost a fortune. I even stuck to wearing my maternity trousers until a couple of weeks ago when they finally fell apart. (my youngest is 14 months)

I have had a pretty bad year so far and I keep putting off the 'healthier' eating to another time when I feel better, but I think it's time for me to think properly and sort myself out for me firstly, but also for my children.

I'm hoping to find some friends on here that will be encouraging, but that will also kick me up the butt when I need it too.

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck, feel free 2 add me:flowerforyou:
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    Just added you,

the great thing about MFP is there are so many of us in the same boat, similiar lifestyles, attitudes and commitments, the food log is fantastic and really helpful, and theres always someone on here to help you shed the load, physically or mentally....

Good luck on your journey, dont be afraid to ask, i think we are all here to help each other.....:happy:
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Welcome...!

We've all been THERE... and now we're HERE...... we can all go somewhere NEW together....

I sent you a friend request...
  • despoinio
    despoinio Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi!!!good luck!!
  • Tinkerbell_24
    Options
    Hiya, welcome and good luck. I'm new too, feel free to add me :)
  • lisajc1984
    Options
    Ok so been going for nearly 2 weeks and lost 2lb in the 1st. I just wish the app linked to the community pages too so that I could chat with others a little more.

Please feel free to add me as a friend as I would love to listen to others experiences of this... and I'm really going to need help with easter coming up
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    You came to a wonderful place. You will find the support, encouragement and support you need! Good luck!
    I sent you a request.
  • lisajc1984
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    I can not believe how much support there is here. You have all helped me out so much already, and I hope that I can do the same for others