Newbie Here! (Waving)

Options
Greetings. My name is Carrie and I live just outside of Charlotte, NC. My buddy at work got me started here and I figured I'd post a "Hey, how are ya!" message and see if I can't find a few more buddies to add to help keep me accountable and stick to it!! My first goal is approximately 40 pounds and I'll re-assess at that point. I have two beautiful daughters and am currently going through a very very stressful divorce (hence, the need to often "stress/soothe" eat).

Looking forward to meeting some new people and making some new friends. :)

Replies

• Sassyblue
    Sassyblue Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    *waving back* :)
  • sloopygirls
    sloopygirls Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome, here's some inspirational words to get you started: To have faith is to believe 100 percent without a doubt. Faith is how your word is manifested; it is how you guide your intent. To have great faith is to have great power because your intent, your will, is undivided. When your word isn't dissipated by doubt, the power of your word is even stronger.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    waving from sunny bristol in england, welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou:
  • GypsyRoaddog
    GypsyRoaddog Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    A wave & a Howdy, Ya'll from sunny Cent FL . . . yes, some of us here are not Yankee transplants & still say Howdy Ya'll :>)

Good luck on your journey. This is an amazing site filled with amazing people. I am a relative newbie here, too & any questions, requests for assistance in understanding, and cries for support have been met enthusiastically.

If You are serious and committed, You are in the right place. Enjoy your trip to your New-You-New-Life!

gyps
  • pwprice59
    pwprice59 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey - I know you! :-) *waves across the room*
  • Tinkerbell_24
    Options
    Hi, welcome and good luck. :)