New to MFP

Pinetreemom
Pinetreemom Posts: 1 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
I joined a couple of weeks ago after my niece told me about the site. I need all the encouragement I can get feel free to add me as a friend and I'll be there for you too!

Replies

• bevschaefer
    bevschaefer Posts: 1 Member
    Just joined this morning after learning about the site from my daughter. Looking forward to great results.
  • sub_wife
    sub_wife Posts: 1
    Just joined this morning! Hoping this will do the trick and send me into weight loss mode!! :smile:
  • lindauk5
    lindauk5 Posts: 1
    Just joined this morning too as the Iphone app seemed really good - hopefully this will keep me on track as i seem to deviate off it quite a lot!
  • Hiya, welcome :) i joined on monday and im addicted lol good luck and feel free to add me x
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Welcome. This place is awesome! Hope you like it as much as I do. I'll sent you a friend request.
  • i checked this out before... but after talking to some friends, (a husband and wife) who both lost weight using this... i knew i had to give it a REAL try. so... here i am two days in. i've made a commitment to myself to walk 6 days a week... for 40 days... this is day 3! Whew!
  • Hiya, welcome and good luck. I'm new too, feel free to add me :)
This discussion has been closed.