new to the site, hello!

Options
Hey just joined. Gained weight in the last 2 years, going from 9 stone(126 lbs) to 15 stone(210 lbs) :O haha shocking! im only 21 so pretty sure this weight will come off quite easily! I have realised that i can't go on like this, its literally ruining my life, im deeply unhappy about my size and would love to be thin again. Best of luck to everyone who is currently dieting! :) got a long journey ahead but i think it'll be worthwhile ;)

Replies

• chrissy91800
    Options
    hi and welcome!!! If you need a friend you can add me!
  • woodsk1
    woodsk1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Welcome! Its a great bunch of people and a great place for motivation
  • ki4idb
    ki4idb Posts: 114
    Options
    You picked the right place to come for help. Lots of great people who will help keep you encouraged. Just eat right and excercise and the weight should drop off.
  • Swilley25
    Swilley25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Joined about a week ago, feeling very positive. I did weight watchers and was successful but my life has changed alot and I needed something that would accomidate my hectic schedule and so far this seems to be helping.
    I always thought that I ate well, until I started tracking my calories...WOW was I surprised.
    I'm looking forward to meeting others that need that extra push here and there so add me as a friend and lets get this going.

Thanks
    shawna