Looking for a penpal/partner

Options
I am looking for someone to correspond with through emails for support, advice, tips, and friendship outside of the message board. It would be nice to hear from someone who needs to lose 50 lbs or more like myself. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kendra

Replies

• new_Kendra
    Options
    I am looking for someone to correspond with through emails for support, advice, tips, and friendship outside of the message board. It would be nice to hear from someone who needs to lose 50 lbs or more like myself. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kendra
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP & good luck to you on your journey!:flowerforyou:
  • xtraquispe
    xtraquispe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Kendra- I would love to help each other! I had 50 lbs to loose, lost 30, now I have about 20-30 left! Let me know if you would like to trade addresses!

Chela
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Kendra- I would love to help each other! I had 50 lbs to loose, lost 30, now I have about 20-30 left! Let me know if you would like to trade addresses!

That's what I was going to say
  • cmserati
    Options
    kendra i would love to do that! i have 50+ lbs that i'm working on. i have a bunch of people on myspace so if you want to do that or something else let me know.

myspace.com/cicimarie83
  • new_Kendra
    Options
    I hope I am replying to everyone...Thanks for the responses!!! My personal email address is new_kendra@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you all!