Kettle Ball Exercises

Options
Does anyone do kettle ball exercises? I was at Walmart the other day and just gave it a couple reps (I saw it on Biggest Loser) and wanted to see if it worked well. Let's just say I felt the burn!! (In my lower abs too... i was surprised.) Anyway I might buy some bc they seem to work, but they are expensive!

Replies

• AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I'm curious as well.
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    I bought the Jillian Micheals set at walmart for around $35. I love them!! I use them every other day and I can really feel the burn. :smile:
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I do! At this point it's all the lifting I do. I've been doing it for three weeks and I love the workout I get. I burn the same amount of calories in 20-25 minutes with kettlebells as I do in 45-60 minutes of traditional weightlifting according to my HRM.
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Options
    Bob Harpers Inside Out program has a kettlebell workout which is awesome! Way better than Jillians haha. He goes a little slower so you can really figure out what your doing. Jillian moves too fast to do anything properly. Anyway, Its a great workout. I made my boyfriend do it with me and he couldnt walk for 5 days :laugh:
  • WendyB1
    WendyB1 Posts: 7
    Options
    bump
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the kettlebell workouts!!! I bought the 8 pound danskin one at wal mart for $16.77 and it came with a workout DVD. I also bought the Jillian Michaels Shred it With Weights and i LOVE it. i have heard her form is wrong, and I think that is because she tells you to lock your knees, so I just dont lock my knees. I definately sweat my butt off and get a great workout. I would definately go for it if I were you!!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have just read about Kettleball workouts and I'm very intrigued. Thank you all for your suggestions on the workouts you like best. I think I am going to have to get one of them and try it out. I just check out gym and they don't have kettleballs or group classes that offer this workout. Hopefully soon they will.
  • releame
    releame Posts: 10
    Options
    I love your reward system
    Hmm I need to do this.
    Go Girl!!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bump