obsession with this site!

Options
So i was wondering if anyone is as obsessed with this site as i am. In the last 2 weeks if i am not at the gym or at work, im on this site looking at new recipes, reading about exercise techniques and looking at progress pics. I LOVE this site! i have found myself being obsessed. i actually havent gotten on facebook in days to checkup on friends cause id rather be on here. Just wondering if anyone else is in this boat or am i just a weirdo? lol:laugh:

Replies

• mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Nope...no weirdo...unless I am one too?!!? :frown: Totally obsessed. I can't help it. I learn so much. And get to peruse around. It's too interesting not to be on here! I'm a little better on weekend but even then the last thing I do for the night is....check MFP!
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    word life. all the time, dude. the fact that i have an iphone makes it even worse. it's like carrying all of you in my pocket everywhere i go.
  • standarddancinggirl
    standarddancinggirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Haha I have only been on here for a week and I am already obsessed. I stay logged into it while I am at work and it opens automatically when I am at home. :)
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    There are worse obsessions...
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    totally obsessed, at home on my i phone, at works in my breaks. It really keeps me motivated!
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Me too! This has become my new Facebook!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club. We have our MFP Anonymous meetings every Wednesday night at 6:30 in the basement of the town hall. Celery, almonds and protein shakes are provided. :smile:
  • RZO42488
    RZO42488 Posts: 64
    Options
    I have a desk job all day and reading stories and recipes and throwing my 2 cents in is what keeps me motivated. And I actually have facebook up while im on here too.....lol. Technology has taken over our lives.
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    Same here! Love it :)
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    yea i log on as soon as i get to work and it stays up all day
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing last night!!!!! I have replaced facebook with MFP lol
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    This has definately replaced my FB. I thought I was weird for being so obsessed but I'm glad I'm not the only one!!
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    hahah same! I am hardly ever on fb anymore
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Ha! I hardly ever check my facebook anymore but I am on here Every day!
    I love the fact that this site is so informative & everyone is very friendly....
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I open this is the morning before my work email and way before Facebook! Just feeling like I'm not the only one that's working hard to change things makes this journey a whole lot easier!

You are not alone! None of us are! And that's why we're all obsessed, too :blushing:
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    Yup, I'm obsessed too.... BUT....

I wonder how many people are TOO obsessed and not getting off their butts to exercise!!! Something to think about when we all are just sitting around obsessing....
  • BrocksMommy
    BrocksMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    SAME HERE!!!! Very obsessed!!! Bye Bye Facebook...hello....MFP!!!!!!
  • amy29fan
    amy29fan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I consider it a great obsession to have!!!
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    At least its a good obsession? haha :p I am on here all the time now too since I've gotten my motivation back. I love being in the presence of people who are going through the same things as me! I can't talk to my skinny sister about this stuffff
  • tiarra77
    tiarra77 Posts: 39
    Options
    Me too! This has become my new Facebook!

how funny! my friends are like..where r u on facebook? mfp is the best...so positive and active!!