Hi Everyone!

Options
Hi Everyone!!! Ive been doing this for a week now! I love love love it!!! So looking forward to a program that really works and is designed just for you! Looking forward to losing weight with everyone! Good luck !
Michelle :smile:

Replies

• MrsGaston10
    Options
    Hello!! I know the feeling. I just started this program as well on 3/20 but I have been exercising on a regular this last two months. I was just having a hard time keeping track of what I was doing, eating, etc. I also have some friends that are joining this site/program as well! Keep up the great work! :-)
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck. I'm new too. Started a week ago with MFP and am obsessed already!!!! I love that this type of program is available free of charge. There are too many business out there taking advantage of over weight souls like us. Feel free to friend me if you need support.
  • mitts1970
    mitts1970 Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome! I am on MFP for the 2nd time and love it too - it's great having so much support from people doing the same things you are! the recipes are wonderful and great ideas all round! Good luck to you and feel free to add me as a friend - we can all support each other through this journey!

April
    mitts1970
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Good luck on your journey & feel free to add me, if you'd like! :flowerforyou: