Fitness Pal Friends!

Options
I am Jen, 33, fairly new to myfitnesspal. I am looking to have some friends on here to help me with the journey now that I've become pretty committed to the site.
I have lost 70lbs already, would like to loose another 80lbs, am a divorced mom of two, and am busy busy busy! Would love other people to chat with on here who can relate!

Replies

• PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. Can never have too much support!
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Jen! You're in the right place! There are tons of amazing people here to help you reach your goal. Congratulations on your loss so far! Very impressive :)
    I am also divorced with 2 boys and I know that it takes a lot of dedication to fit it all in. Add me as a friend if you want - I am on here everyday.
  • nalont1
    nalont1 Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!! :-)
  • erica14304
    erica14304 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on the weight loss. I am a 31 year old divorced mother of two. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. I don't have any friends on here yet.
  • brandi16
    brandi16 Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome Jen! Feel free to add me!! And congrats on the already 70lbs lost!!!! AH-MAZING!!!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I need all the encouragement I can get on this weight loss journey. I'm not divorced, but I do have two kids (who happened to be home from school today because of a snow day and are actually getting along with each other!).
  • nikharyati
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nik. I just registered today. This is my first attempt in losing weight the healthy way. Normally I would just go on some fad diets, lose weight fast and gain even faster. I used to set unrealistic expectation on myself, like wishing to lose 10 kg in a month or stuff like that. Now, for once i will allow the weight to come off slowly (and hopefully, surely).

Praying hard this would work!