Hey I`m new at this

Options
Sure hope I`m doing this correctly I need friends to help encourage me to keep on tract

Replies

• greengoddess1
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place. I joined this site about a week ago. Lots of nice people to become friends with to support and encourage on our weight loss journey.
  • Tinkerbell_24
    Options
    Hiya, welcome and good luck. I'm new too, feel free to add me :)
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am still a newbie myself. I have been at it about three weeks now. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • OmelissaO
    OmelissaO Posts: 42
    Options
    Pretty new myself. Feel free to add me. You can never have too much support.
  • Liability
    Options
    I'm semi-new, I was on here and fell off, but I seem to be back on track now, I need friends too to keep me encouraged and motivated to reach my goals!
  • Vpkbandi
    Vpkbandi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also in the same boat, Would really appreciate to be supportive..

Good Luck,
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hello and you did! Friend me if you are wanting support and friend for weight loss!! Best of wishes to you on this journey!
  • toalwaysbeme
    Options
    WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS !!!

Hi glad you're here. This is the COOLEST place to be. I have never met so many supportive and encouraging people in my life.

I certainly could always use more friends.

Deena
  • mlwestlake
    mlwestlake Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! So far so good. Its a great place!
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend also. Remember you can do this!! :smile:
  • jodik11
    jodik11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site for support. Add me if you' d like. Good luck on your journey!
  • kwaters19
    Options
    I just signed up today. Look forward to seeing what happens in the next month..... Any one need friends to help I am here for you. We can do this together.