Jillian's Comment on Biggest Loser

Options
The Tuesday before last, Jillian said something to Shellay. When I heard her say it, it motivated me so much, but I couldn't remember it word for world. I watched a portion of that episode again, and I finally have the comments she made.

"You're one breath away from being anything you want to be. That breath is a choice. Choose it!"

I don't know about any of you, but those words touched me. I have that quote up in my office now!

Replies

• ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    The Tuesday before last, Jillian said something to Shellay. When I heard her say it, it motivated me so much, but I couldn't remember it word for world. I watched a portion of that episode again, and I finally have the comments she made.

"You're one breath away from being anything you want to be. That breath is a choice. Choose it!"

I don't know about any of you, but those words touched me. I have that quote up in my office now!
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that with us Jeff. I too was touched by her comment but also couldn't remember it! It is sooo true! :heart:
  • bonski
    bonski Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this.

It is very motivating.

Bonnie
  • stephi92569
    Options
    Jillian can be such a beotch, but I just love her to death. :wink: I believe that she gets a lot of her "wisdom" in counseling from her mom, since she is a therapist. She really knows how to read everyone that I have seen on there. She's good.