Favorite Grocery Store Find?

Options
cem2168
cem2168 Posts: 205 Member
So what is your favorite diet find? Is it a certain kind of greek yogurt? a kind of bread? something unbelievably tasty yet low cal? Something that always kicks your cravings to the curb? A low cal drink? Something you can always find in your fridge? Your go to snack?

my favorite is Arctic Zero Ice Cream Replacement in Cookies N Cream! Its basically a frozen protein shake that tastes like ice cream! Its great post-work out and an entire pint of it is fat free and only 150 cals! cant live without it :)

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    So Nice Green Tea Latte in the organic section...it really shocked me it was so good...I'm not a fan of soy milk (I drink almond milk) but this stuff was great!
  • csmall614
    csmall614 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Swiss Miss Fudge Bars. Good size, delicious and only 100 calories.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Turkey pepperoni. I love pizza, but couldn't have pepperoni on homemade because it's so many calories and full of grease. Not now! And it tastes just like regular pepperoni but not as greasy. I love to make little pizza crackers with some pepperoni, cheese, and special K savory herb crackers. So yummy....I want some now!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Fudge Pops, 35 calories each! And that one pop is actually half of a recommended serving!
  • mkep3000
    mkep3000 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of the yoplait light fat free yogurts. they're super tasty and gluten free! rare to find things that taste good and are gf.. anyway, I like to mix mine with fruit.. my favorite is the vanilla yogurt. I add bananas and strawberries to it. I am a huge sweets person, mostly chocolate, and the yogurt/fruit combo manages that craving pretty well.
  • skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So what is your favorite diet find? Is it a certain kind of greek yogurt? a kind of bread? something unbelievably tasty yet low cal? Something that always kicks your cravings to the curb? A low cal drink? Something you can always find in your fridge? Your go to snack?

my favorite is Arctic Zero Ice Cream Replacement in Cookies N Cream! Its basically a frozen protein shake that tastes like ice cream! Its great post-work out and an entire pint of it is fat free and only 150 cals! cant live without it :)

Where can you get this product? It sounds great!
  • lizconnor0823
    Options
    Mini bagels! 100 cal. They help with my cravings for bread and were instrumental in setting up a morning routine that includes breakfast!
  • erica14304
    erica14304 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Laughing cow cheese. I eat at leasdt 2-3 wedges every day. I love that stuff!
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Almond milk. I absolutely adore that stuff...
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm lovin me the Quaker rice cakes....the mini rice cakes ...Vanilla Creme Brulee....so sweet and yummy 13=one serving=120 calories...

and the box of 90 calorie packs...chocolatey mint....so good...
  • misstigerash
    Options
    Sarah1978, I'm gonna need to know your plan, because your weight loss is amazing.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow Light wedges

So Delicious Coconut Creamer (tastes like half and half in coffee, does not taste like coconut) I also use it in place of heavy cream or half and half in recipes

Whole wheat couscous. Roughly 175 calories for one cup (cooked) and keeps down my pasta cravings. I like to mix the couscous with some chopped tomato, lemon juice, and a bunch of herbs.
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Turkey pepperoni. I love pizza, but couldn't have pepperoni on homemade because it's so many calories and full of grease. Not now! And it tastes just like regular pepperoni but not as greasy. I love to make little pizza crackers with some pepperoni, cheese, and special K savory herb crackers. So yummy....I want some now!

I have to seriously go find this. I just started eating Turkey Bacon and love it...So I will be switching to Turkey Pepperoni too :) Thanks!!
  • Sarahr73
    Options

I have to seriously go find this. I just started eating Turkey Bacon and love it...So I will be switching to Turkey Pepperoni too :) Thanks!!

I have heard that trukey bacon is gross so I have been hesitant to try it. Do you think it tastes way different? I have really wanted to try it, but don't want to waste a whole package of it.
  • SeasideOasis
    Options

I have heard that trukey bacon is gross so I have been hesitant to try it. Do you think it tastes way different? I have really wanted to try it, but don't want to waste a whole package of it.

The first time I had it, I wasnt a fan. Not because it tastes bad, but because it just didnt taste like bacon, necessarily. So, I gave it a second try and once I got out of my head that it wouldnt taste exactly like bacon, I had no problem. When looking, I recommend making it on the crispy side versus the wiggly side.
  • SeasideOasis
    Options

The first time I had it, I wasnt a fan. Not because it tastes bad, but because it just didnt taste like bacon, necessarily. So, I gave it a second try and once I got out of my head that it wouldnt taste exactly like bacon, I had no problem. When looking, I recommend making it on the crispy side versus the wiggly side.

Also, Butterball brand is only 25 calories a slice, so I can actually enjoy 4 or 5 without completely screwing up my calories for the day.
  • Sarahr73
    Options

Thanks! I going to get some this weekend and give it a try. Maybe I can even get my man to try it....maybe.
  • ej_xo
    ej_xo Posts: 75
    Options
    PB2 and Chocolate PB2!!!!!!!!!
    Best.Product.Ever.

"Essentially, the oil is squeezed out of roasted peanuts and what remains is our famous powdered peanut butter – all natural with no artificial sweeteners or preservatives. When you mix water or a favorite drink with PB2 you get the same consistency as full-fat peanut butter, with all the roasted peanut flavor, but 85% less fat calories. "

Check it:
    http://www.bellplantation.com/products
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Almond milk. I absolutely adore that stuff...

me too, it doesn't have the yucky after taste that soy milk does
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Turkey Pepperoni
    Turkey Bacon
    *** Sodium alert! ***