Difference of 14lbs on a short girl-PICS

Options
So even though I am not at my goal weight I decided to post some pics for 3 reasons:

1. To show the difference of what 14lbs can do on a short girl like me (5'1)
2. To show the progress of what only 7.5 weeks can make if you stay consistent
3. To show that MFP DOES WORK

The first pic I'm at 144 and the second pic I'm at 130. I still have 15 more lbs to lose so Imagine what the outcome is going to be......It's going to be HUGE! I love transformations.

I have to mention that I have everything going against me.........I'm 38 years old, I'm a mom of 2 boys (4 years old & 7 months), and I work a full time job so I HAVE to make time to work out! So it is possible if you just stay consistent and motivated! I can't wait to post my final pics! Stay tuned MFP :-)

EDITED POST: I'M ADDING MY POST PREGGER PIC. I WAS 155 IN THE FIRST PIC (RIGHT AFTER i HAD MY BABY) THEN SECOND PIC IS 144 THEN LAST PIC IS 130)

1cb5b7d4.jpg

0ac46d27.jpg

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, you look awesome :)
  • dianam1973
    Options
    trying to resize them
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    u look great!!! hahah and I thought you were like 18!!!!!!!!!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    BIG difference! You look fantastic!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    hey you look fabulous I am 5' 1" too, how have you done that in such a short period of time FANTASTIC TRANSFORMATION!!!!!! gonna send a friend request if you can help me out with my finale I will be sooooooooo happy lol!
  • louise266
    louise266 Posts: 10
    Options
    wow you look great!! well done!! Keep it up i cant wait to see you're final pics!

louise xx
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Keep up the great work! Great message also ... you can ALWAYS find time to take care of yourself. Get up early if needed. I HATE getting up at 4:30 but I do it so I can workout before work - not an evening workout guy! Keep it up!
  • swebb1103
    swebb1103 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'1, 38 with two sons, LOL! I'm about 5 pounds heavier than your starting weight though, so your pictures give me a big boost, just knowing that big changes are possible! You look great and congrats on the loss!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Awesome cahnges girl. Keep up the good work.. you post mommy body sure looks different compare to mine.
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • dianam1973
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I need to lose more body fat, and start toning up!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. I am in the same boat then you (except I had 6 babies) 5 foot tall. I lost 10 pounds but went from size 12 to size 4-6.
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Wow you look great! We have almost the same stats so it's encouraging and definitely motivating! Thanks for sharing!!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am sooo in agreement with you. I am of the short persuasion as well, LOL. I am 29 and 4 ft 7 in. in height. I have lost 14 lbs and have lost 1 pant size. I am feeling great as well.

My family can see the difference in me.

No more love handles, smaller *kitten* and thighs. It is great. When you are short like we are it is easier to see a huge difference with smaller weight loss.
  • facadewithdrawlz
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • sbmargo
    sbmargo Posts: 9
    Options
    really huge difference. Way to go!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Good job! Thanks for sharing. It gives the rest of us hope, incentive, and a view of what "real bodies" look like. You don't have to be a model in a magazine to have a great body! You'll make your goal soon! Congratulations!
  • cruzanna
    cruzanna Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! That really is motivating. I need the reminder that all the hard work really is worth it and will be noticeable. I am 5'2" and would like to get to 130 (I'm 46 years old). Thanks for sharing!
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look fab!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!