Does anyone do Jillian Michaels "The Biggest Winner" Dvd's??

Options
I was going through my stepmoms library of Dvd's lol..and I saw she had a 5 Disc set of Jillian Michaels "The Biggest Winner"...soooo lol after doing 30min of Hip hop cardio with Shaun T ..I decided to try the Cardio Kickbox with Jillian instead of my regular 4mile Walk Away The Pounds. Can I say she kicked my butt!! I have never sweat so much in the first 10min of any workout like I did with hers. In addition everything is timed just right and its 30min long!!...What Im wondering is what you would mark it under in logging your excercise.....BTW this is a must for anyone looking to challenge themself ....I will be doing this daily lol....I would love to hear from anyone that is using her workouts and what success you have had....

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I was going through my stepmoms library of Dvd's lol..and I saw she had a 5 Disc set of Jillian Michaels "The Biggest Winner"...soooo lol after doing 30min of Hip hop cardio with Shaun T ..I decided to try the Cardio Kickbox with Jillian instead of my regular 4mile Walk Away The Pounds. Can I say she kicked my butt!! I have never sweat so much in the first 10min of any workout like I did with hers. In addition everything is timed just right and its 30min long!!...What Im wondering is what you would mark it under in logging your excercise.....BTW this is a must for anyone looking to challenge themself ....I will be doing this daily lol....I would love to hear from anyone that is using her workouts and what success you have had....
  • chwilson
    Options
    I was doing the Biggest Loser Cardio Max. OMG. That video kills you. It is divided up into 3 sections. 20 min. with Bob. 10 min with Jillian and 10 min with Stephanie. You can set up the workout to do any 3 in any order. Hard and good.
  • garfield76128
    Options
    I would put in in under the most high impack aerobics, sound challenging!
  • deb03
    deb03 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi,
    I love her workouts. I did the cardio kick boxing one,and I totally know what you mean. It kicked my butt too. I logged it as kick boxing. I haven't tried any of the others yet, but i found that one to be very good.
    Let me know if you find out how it was logged. Good luck with using her DVD's.
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    Love the biggest loser workouts! I like Jillian Michaels' Trouble Zones work out on OnDemand
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i do... i just began the cardio kick boxing dvd the other evening and i love it. the only problem i have with it is it's short. 4 min work up, 18 mins of cardio and then 3 mins of cool down does not even equal out to be a 1/2 hour
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I just put it under high impact aerobics for 30min because if its under kickboxing 500+ is what the calories burned says and I know there is NO way I burned that in the amount of time it took for that dvd. The high impact aerobics is like 300 sounds a bit more realistic..what I will do is do it twice daily and only mark it once that should make up for the cool downs and warm ups.....I LOVE THIS WORKOUT lol.
  • Kelsey214
    Kelsey214 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do but its so hard to log the calories you burn
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i do... i just began the cardio kick boxing dvd the other evening and i love it. the only problem i have with it is it's short. 4 min work up, 18 mins of cardio and then 3 mins of cool down does not even equal out to be a 1/2 hour

That's the same issue I have with the 30 Day Shred!