An Open Letter of Apology...

Options
13»

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    LMAO! and congrats! TIME FOR NEW WORKOUT PANTS! mine look like I got them from MC Hammer..I should try to get parachute pants to make a comeback!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Rofl. Awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    you only have to write to the gym members. i owe the entire town i grew up in an apology... running through town trying to keep up the pants and run 5k at the same time.. frustrating.

has anyone found running pants that stay up...? even tried safety pinning them to my shirt!!! lol
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    Bahahaha, this is too funny!
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This has also happened to me, unloading groceries from my car...thank God none of my neighbors were home and my loving SO came to my rescue....:noway:
  • PirateJenny
    PirateJenny Posts: 233
    Options
    That is great! And I am in camp screw 'em if they have a problem with it.

I use drawstring sweatpants because I have experienced the "lost my pants" situation (rush-hour intersection in San Diego, so partial nudity AND danger) and no one wants to see my shining white glory right now.

That is a GREAT NSV, I love it when you realize that the clothes aren't just "loose", aren't just "baggy", but are literally falling off.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Love it! Enjoy the NSV!! You worked for it and deserve it! :flowerforyou:
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm thinking you don't owe anybody an apology. See a girl with her pants falling down because she is working her butt, (pants!) off is the perfect motivation and PROOF that the hard work PAYS OFF! Great work!
  • Staryoung
    Options
    That is so funny, just say F-u-k it! and FU if you don't like it.
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    First of all, great job!!!!! Secondly, that was pretty funny but I can imagine the moment of mortification. Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, losing weight and pants on the ground. Sorry, couldn't resist. :laugh: :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    LOL it takes more than my *kitten* crack to mortify me but i know everyone isnt as laid back as i am... :D
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Best letter of apology ever! Congrats on mooning your spin class hehe! :)
  • mowrynation
    Options
    Still Laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Love it!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    LOL congrats.. thats awesome ;P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!