I ate the whole bag!

Options
So, after my daily workout I found myself mindlessly snacking for a good 20 minutes or so...when I reached the bottom of the bag of my snack. I had that moment of panic- "Oh god, I've eaten the whole bag!!!" when I suddenly realised...oh, I was eating raw broccoli! Phew. I used to do that with a bag of chips, cookies, or sugar cereal.

I had a good laugh at myself, and then I was wondering what health foods you all find yourself pigging out on now that you're eating healthier. =)

Replies

• mapinkerton
    mapinkerton Posts: 147
    Options
    cucumber slices soaked in vinegar and onions
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    celery....I used to hate it, but now I love it :smile:
  • tonedover
    tonedover Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hmm....
    "heathy" trail mix is my fav snack

id say that im eating a lot of "dry" salad with fat free feta and olives now too
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Kellog's Cracker Chips!! You can eat 30 for only 110 calories! I havent finished an entire box in one sitting.... but when I count out thirty of them and start munching I can mindlessly snack while relaxing without feeling bad about myself afterwords!! I also do the same thing with grapes and carrots :)
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    Blackberries!! OMG I can eat them non-stop without realizing.
  • loganaw
    loganaw Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    YESSSS! omg i freakin love cucumbers soaked in that junt!
  • itzamos
    itzamos Posts: 24
    Options
    I keep a bag of baby carrots sitting next to me on the couch. I don't even realize I'm eating them!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    blueberries and strawberries
  • Beastiephile
    Options
    Kellog's Cracker Chips!! You can eat 30 for only 110 calories! I havent finished an entire box in one sitting.... but when I count out thirty of them and start munching I can mindlessly snack while relaxing without feeling bad about myself afterwords!! I also do the same thing with grapes and carrots :)

I'll have to check those cracker chips out. Sometimes if I'm in snacking-mode, I need to eat a large quantity of something to feel satisfied and of course it helps if it's low-cal. 5 crackers for 100 cals doesn't always cut it. I find myself snacking on carrot sticks, raw broccoli, or cherry tomatoes, but sometimes I want something salty without the guilt.
  • lindainak
    lindainak Posts: 101
    Options
    cucumbers and apple cider vinegar, a little salt and pepper! I thought I was weird! Must go buy cucumbers...
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I don't like eating Blackberries. I like I-phones better. Less carbs.
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Blueberries! They are my favorite! I just keep popping them and before I know it, I've eaten the whole container. :bigsmile:
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious!! When I saw the topic I thought oh, oh - it's confession time! lol
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    LOL I have to go with baby carrots also. And sweet peas. I can eat a whole bag of the hidden valley steamfresh sweet peas
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Cooked veggies!! It's an addiction :)
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    sliced cucumbers with Marzetti Light Balsamic Viniagrette. OMG!
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Omg the special k cracker chips are awesome and I love the ww jolly popcorn. Caramel apple is the best and only 100 cals for 4 cups popped :)
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    cucumber slices soaked in vinegar and onions

ONE OF MY FAVE SNACKS TOO!
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Snap Peas for the most part. But occasionally Snap Peas.:bigsmile:
  • shuneault
    shuneault Posts: 13
    Options
    I can eat an entire cucumber in one sitting! I love them! And strawberries! Yummy!