Do You Get Bored

Options
I use Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD's for my workout six days a week. The workouts are fun and full body with cardio and strength training in one workout. I am "walking" about 5mph for 45 to 60 minutes a day depending on which DVD I choose. BUT I do find I need to do something different from time to time so I don't get tired of doing the same ole thing. Any suggestions? I have used wii sport, which is fun, but not buring the calories I want to burn each day. Can't go to a gym (not in my present budget), and I don't have wii fit.

Replies

• malabaugh
    malabaugh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I like her DVDs, but have recently switched it up. I am currently using the Biggest Loser Walking dved. Love it.

4930688.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jackiesexton
    Jackiesexton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dancing is the most fun I've had working out ever, You can get a dance game on the regular wii, or "dancing with the stars" has a couple of fun dvd's. You get to work out and learn to dance at the same time.
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I usually go on google or youtube and search for free online fitness videos just to add a bit of variety into things =)
  • beckiewho2
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I did look at some of the wii Just Dance games. Maybe that is on my errand list for today!
  • beckiewho2
    Options
    And how do you get the counter thing on your posts?:happy: