Hello I'm new to myfitnesspal :)

Options
Hello I just had a baby 4 months ago and I'm trying to lose 30-60 pounds by the summer. I know it's a wide range but I want to be flexible, lol. My main concern is losing my stomach. For the last couple of weeks I've been running 2 miles a day. I even did a 5k the other week. Is there anyone who can give me advice on what other exercises are good to do to help lose weight after pregnancy?

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    walking and lots of water:smile:
  • MrsSmalls
    Options
    Oh ok thank you :happy:
  • LuvLeigh42
    LuvLeigh42 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    dancing is really fun and i bought zumba for the wii and i love it...good luck and congrads on the baby!
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Other than some exercise and good eating habits, I can't help much. I'll ask my wife what she did. She just had our first 6 weeks ago and she's almost back to her pre-birth weight.
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    What finally helped was doing the 30 day shred and running. Mostly running. I keep going back to that because it's one of the only things I like to do.
    Most other stuff for me I can't stick with.
    Just try different things to see what you like.
    Good luck!
  • Taydiamond
    Options
    Hi I am new as well. I have been doing this Hip Hop Dance DVD that focuses on your abs area and it is working. Plus I walk daily. I have lost 16 pounds since 3/8/11. Water is a big key to loosing weight too you really have to get in those 8 glasses of water a day. I stuck to those 8 glasses and it helped tremendously. Good luck to you.
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is a great site with so many supportive people! I just started Tae Bo and also use Leslie Sansone walking videos, they are great! Once it gets warmer outside I will be walking/jogging 5 miles at least 3 times per week!! Good luck, you will do great!!
  • MrsSmalls
    Options
    Ok yea I like dancing :) thank you
  • MrsSmalls
    Options
    Wow, thanks everyone. At first I thoght I wouldn't get replies. I'm shocked to see how great the support is here :) I love it....Well with all the good advice and supportive comments I'm even more motivated to lose weight. Again thank you all.