Looking for a dance/cardio/fun music/video

Options
I love working out to music! I like upbeat tunes with intermediate moves that will work the whole body! Any suggestions? I'm also one short on time- I try to do more on the weekends, but through the week unless I get lucky, I stick around 30 min or so.

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I love working out to music! I like upbeat tunes with intermediate moves that will work the whole body! Any suggestions? I'm also one short on time- I try to do more on the weekends, but through the week unless I get lucky, I stick around 30 min or so.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Try Turbo Jam. She has great music and its quite fun also. It is a workout though. I dont do it to often. I should do it more. Go to the beachbody website to check it out.

Connie
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Zumba. Latin dancing. Very fun.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam! She keeps things mixed up & the music is pretty good. Highly recommend this.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam! It's everything you requested and then some!!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    Turbo Jam and Zumba are great! I personally love Turbo Jam. It's a great change from running and biking.
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My vote is Zumba--there is even a corny fella that leads it on the tapes, which I love to laugh at.
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Neena and Veena's Belly dancing. there is a 2 part beginners dvd. Toning/warming up and cardio. They will both kick your butt.

Me personally I mix the bellydancing and tae-bo up for variety.

Once you get the steps down put them on mute and turn up whatever tunes are to your delight.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba... I actually do a class at my rec center.
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is great... I'm also a fan of Rockin' Body... that one is good fun too.