Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello I'm new to myfitnesspal :)

Hello I just had a baby 4 months ago and I'm trying to lose 30-60 pounds by the summer. I know it's a wide range but I want to be flexible, lol. My main concern is losing my stomach. For the last couple of weeks I've been running 2 miles a day. I even did a 5k the other week. Is there anyone who can give me advice on what other exercises are good to do to help lose weight after pregnancy?

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    walking and lots of water:smile:
  • Oh ok thank you :happy:
  • LuvLeigh42
    LuvLeigh42 Posts: 47 Member
    dancing is really fun and i bought zumba for the wii and i love it...good luck and congrads on the baby!
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Congratulations! Other than some exercise and good eating habits, I can't help much. I'll ask my wife what she did. She just had our first 6 weeks ago and she's almost back to her pre-birth weight.
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    What finally helped was doing the 30 day shred and running. Mostly running. I keep going back to that because it's one of the only things I like to do.
    Most other stuff for me I can't stick with.
    Just try different things to see what you like.
    Good luck!
  • Hi I am new as well. I have been doing this Hip Hop Dance DVD that focuses on your abs area and it is working. Plus I walk daily. I have lost 16 pounds since 3/8/11. Water is a big key to loosing weight too you really have to get in those 8 glasses of water a day. I stuck to those 8 glasses and it helped tremendously. Good luck to you.
  • Welcome to MFP!! This is a great site with so many supportive people! I just started Tae Bo and also use Leslie Sansone walking videos, they are great! Once it gets warmer outside I will be walking/jogging 5 miles at least 3 times per week!! Good luck, you will do great!!
  • Ok yea I like dancing :) thank you
  • Wow, thanks everyone. At first I thoght I wouldn't get replies. I'm shocked to see how great the support is here :) I love it....Well with all the good advice and supportive comments I'm even more motivated to lose weight. Again thank you all.