Oatmeal Peanut Butter Dip

Options
hawaiibound
hawaiibound Posts: 158
This is a combination of a recipe i saw a while ago and my own additions...my family loves this...its a great alternative to those late night candy cravings :)

peanut butter oatmeal dip
i slice apples, celery, carrots, whatever you like dipped in peanut butter and dip into:
1cup peanut buuter
1/2 quick oats
dash of milk
dash of cinnamon
squirt of honey
mix all together to the consistency you like....makes alot so you will have tons for the week...i eat about 1-2 tablespoons at a time...its great! store it in the fridge :)

Replies

• timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    sounds good, wondered if you had the caloric/fat count in 1 tbsp??...:happy:
  • hawaiibound
    Options
    i don't i'm sorry but i will add it into the recipe calculator...thanks for the idea!
  • hawaiibound
    Options
    I added it into the calculator...great news! Only 98 cals per tablespoon! its a great filling snack!
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    That sounds delicous!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I added it into the calculator...great news! Only 98 cals per tablespoon! its a great filling snack!

Absolutely and very nutritous to boot...bump...will definately try this....thanks again for going through the trouble to figure out stats...
    :bigsmile:
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    ummmm........YUUUUM!!! thanks!!! Sound de-lish!
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Yummy! Thanks for that! I love a good dip!
    -x-
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Sounds like something I'd have about 20 tablespoons of. :laugh:
  • leithaakagrover
    Options
    This looks so yummy. Thanks