I'm new and want fitness buddies :)

Options
I've always struggled with my weight. Since I was 19 I've bounced up and down between 14 stone (196lbs) and at my slimest 10 stone (140lbs). At christmas I went up to 190lbs and I decided I had to make a change! I added the MFP app on Iphone in January and today I weigh 159lbs :) my target is 140lbs before my 26th birthday on May 20th and I want to help you to stay motivated by comparing diets and exercise and sharing tips and this will help me to stay motivated....so please add me :)

Replies

• starryeyedsnoozer
    starryeyedsnoozer Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Hayley! Welcome to MFP - this is a fab website where you can count on loads of support. I'm day 3 into my "strict" MFPing and I've found the diary invaluable as well as asking questions from other members. Good luck on your journey, I'll add you as a friend and we can support each other

Natalie x
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Well, I hate to tell you this, but if your picture is current, you look great! Welcome to the forum, this is a very inspirational place to be.:smile:
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I logged my food for a few months before getting into the message boards and they are great and helpful. I'll add you. :)
  • hayleylou85
    hayleylou85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Its only today that Ive added ppl and I didnt realise there was so much more to mfp by logging in on the site instead of just the app. Thankyou its so difficult to stay motivated when you dont have anyone to share it with :)
  • bbouey48
    bbouey48 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes , it's current and thanks
  • hayleylou85
    hayleylou85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    )