Fairly New

Options
Hey Everyone,

Im fairly new here. I have went from 250 lbs to 230 lbs. I trying to get all the encouragement I can get to drop the other 30 lbs. I work out for about an hour day (20 minutes cardio, 30 minutes on strength and 10 minutes on stretching). If any of you have any other tips, please let me know or vise versa.

Good luck with your journey!

sjpraja

Replies

• xarri
    xarri Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello. Im new as well. Great JOB! on your weight loss so far. Its hard to do but you did it. Way to go. When we hit these plateaus sometimes its a way for our body to tell us that its time to take it to the next level. Change up your workout routines . We are creatures of habit. Bump up your workout times, go a little harder, add a little more weight to your strenght training. This should wake your body up again. Let me know if it helps. Good luck and keep up the great work. This is your time and YOU are worth every bit of it.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Hi!! Great to have you here. You might change up your workout routine. Sometimes maybe just do a daily walk -- say 2 times a week then the oppisite days do your regular but change it up. do 30 minutes of cardio, 20 strength and 10 stretching. Just a suggestion. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • sjpraja
    sjpraja Posts: 7
    Options
    Im definitely, shaking things up for next week by doing supersets for strength training and increase my intervals on the treadmill for sure. I also have been taking in Hot Yoga as well and I love it!