Starting Over...

Options
Deb4224
Deb4224 Posts: 15 Member
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to MFP... but, a veteran of losing weight... and gaining it back. Hoping to change that and have a long way to go. This site seems like a great tool. Looking forward to getting to know some of you better, and really doing this right this time. I started my blog here, if anyone's interested. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/debcny

Have a great day. =)

Deb

Replies

• eagles0080
    Options
    I hear you...everytime I get pregnant I gain anywhere from 60-100lbs...I have 7 kids...do the math! LOL! Ihad just lost 80lbs 2 years ago...was 7lbs from my goal and I found out my 1 year old was on the way...best reason I can think of to gain weight but taking it off is geting harder and harder. Good luck to you!
    Leslie
  • Kwilliams75
    Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I hear you...everytime I get pregnant I gain anywhere from 60-100lbs...I have 7 kids...do the math! LOL! Ihad just lost 80lbs 2 years ago...was 7lbs from my goal and I found out my 1 year old was on the way...best reason I can think of to gain weight but taking it off is geting harder and harder. Good luck to you!
    Leslie
    Oh my 7 kids I can barely handle one!! I am inspired that you survived!

Welcome to the site it is amazing!!
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I have been here 1 week as of today and have lost 1 pound so far. That's progress. Everyone here is so supportive and positive I believe it can help you too!
    Amy
  • Deb4224
    Deb4224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I think I'm going to like it here. =)