New To My Fitness Pal

sarabeth00219
sarabeth00219 Posts: 6
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I am 20 Years old and starting the Insanity Workout Challange. About 2 years ago i lost 60lbs and was down to my lowest weight i have been witch was about 160lbs. Then with life happening managed to gain most of it back making me 205lbs to date. The weight i gained is draining me and i can no longer take it. My ideal weight is to weigh 140lbs however i am not so concerned with the weight as i am with the inches lost. Im hoping to meet some people on here to help me with inspiration to keep me going. Like everyone else i dont care to excersise. Im excitied to start this new chapter in my life. If anyone else is starting Insanity let me know we can be workout buddies :)

Replies

• SK24373
    SK24373 Posts: 36 Member
    All the best to you girl! I loved Insanity, except that I was stupid and didn't focus on "soft landings" and really hammered my knees.
    I am on Phase 2 of p90X and once I am done I am going to do a hybrid of Insanity/P90X.

I hope you enjoy it. Kick butt!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • Thanks! Im alittle to start it today because of all the reviews i have heard. But excited at the same time haha. Good luck to you guys as well!
  • gmille39
    gmille39 Posts: 6
    Good luck. I've been going to P90X myself. They all take hard work and dedication.
  • I just started Insanity today! And it would be nice to complain about how sore I am with someone who understands!! :)
  • Great! im excited to be workout buddies lol. I am starting it today once i get off work and am alittle nervous lol
This discussion has been closed.