flipping baby momma drama rant(explicit content)

Options
vnmw121212
vnmw121212 Posts: 102 Member
This ***** had some nerve to come into my house, when I don't really care for having her here in the 1st place. Ask to use the bathroom, fine whatever and then call my house filthy and disgusting because she saw an ashtray and 4 beer cans on the coffee table. ***** I know what this house looked like before I ****ing cleaned it. I know how dirty of a person YOU are. Cleaning does not come naturally to you, this I am aware of.
Now Nate needs to not leave his ****ing beer cans out, I'm not defending that. I'm just not going to clean up after him at 4am when I'm just getting home from work. If I'm gonna smoke in my ****ing house that's MY ****ing business. Do I smoke around others? No. Do I smoke around children? NO. So go **** yourself you crazy ****ing *****. You are a complete loon. I'm pretty sure you're going to end up alone because you're nuts and can't even find a man your own age cause they sure as **** aren't going to put up with all your ****. I've tried to remain neutral and just stay out of all this. But I was sitting in the kitchen when you decided you go on your little rant and be a complete **** to Nate. and yes you were being a ****.

Oh an by the way, for someone who has been going to school for such a LONG time I would think that you would be aware that "Irregardless" is a completely grammatically incorrect word..So nice job genius!

Sorry but I needed to blow off some steam, thanks for reading..lol

Replies

• Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I like that it reads like a mad lib. I can use ANY expletive I want (Irrigardless of what you meant) LMAO
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    ha ha ha glad you got that off your chest ;)
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    I like that it reads like a mad lib. I can use ANY expletive I want (Irrigardless of what you meant) LMAO

ROFLMFAO!!!! i agree! :D
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    to have been a fly on that wall!!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just have to let it out! Good for you, for not doing it at her and for being the better person.
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    How sad is it that I read that with no problem on figuring out what the **** the stars stood for? :smile::
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    lol...I'm glad you were able to vent to us in such a poetic manner...I'm also a poet:smokin: when I'm po'd...I believe if 'sista gal' ever comes around again she'd better watch her mouth AND her @ss!!!lol:flowerforyou:
  • chloe1974
    chloe1974 Posts: 18
    Options
    You go girl!:explode:

I've been there myself!
  • exercisesucks
    Options
    I want to run into traffic whenever I hear people say "irregardless." Another made up word I hate? "Conversate!" Didn't mean to rhyme.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I hate to hear 'copasthetic'(what is that?) and becuz instead of because...makes me want to smother myself!:cry:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    I want to run into traffic whenever I hear people say "irregardless." Another made up word I hate? "Conversate!" Didn't mean to rhyme.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so glad i wasn't the only one that was more concerned about this than any other thing in this thread hahahaha.

although i agree, it does read like a mad lib. and yes, im a grammar nazi IN SPITE of my complete lack of proper capitalization. deal with it.
  • armywife121110
    Options
    hope you feel better hun.... I have to laugh at this post because it describes my life EXACTLY!!! LOL Except I don't let baby mam into MY house!!! I make my husband pick his son up at a neutral location. She set foot in my house once when i wasn't home and did the exact same thing and since then she doesn't come too close (that and because i had her arrested for harassment) :) enjoy the rest of your day!!
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    RE:
    "I want to run into traffic whenever I hear people say "irregardless." Another made up word I hate? "Conversate!" Didn't mean to rhyme."

Mwa ha ha ha ha Bwa ha ha ha !

I agree! I agree !
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    You did well.
    Try to remember your mantra...

by blowing off here, you save the blow up in front of the innocent child.

Good for you for taking the high road.

The child benefits.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I think I might possibly have just fallen in love with you! I hate, hate, HATE the (non)word: Irregardless. :laugh:
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I think I might possibly have just fallen in love with you! I hate, hate, HATE the (non)word: Irregardless. :laugh: