New to this board

Options
What's up everyone? My name's Logan, I live in south Louisiana, in Baton Rouge. I work tech support here at a local ISP. I started Atkins at 363 pounds, and in 3 weeks I'm down to 345. Dieting with Atkins has been easy and great. I have started swimming for 45 minutes to an hour every day so I'm sure the weight's going to start flying right off of me. I can't wait for the 220 pound me to come to fruition! Good luck to all and I hope you all have great success!

Replies

• Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Welcome Logan! Congrats on your successes so far! This site has been really helpful, I hope you like it as much as I have.
  • cayzee
    cayzee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I signed up a couple weeks ago at the same time I joined a weight loss challenge at my gym. Today was the 1st weigh-in after two weeks and I lost 7 lbs! I attribute a lot of that to this website and tracking everything I've eaten. It's helped me so much to know what I'm actually eating and how much. I hope to make friends here because I need all the support I can get and I'm sure you do too.
  • cayzee
    cayzee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Logan, Congrats on your weight loss. I love this website! It's helped me a lot so far. Keep up the good work and I will too.