17.5lbs down..... feelin good!

norcalbeezy
norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
edited September 25 in Success Stories

Replies

• IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Wow! You look fantastic! Way to go! Congratulations! You deserve to be proud! :drinker:
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    You look great! Nice job! :drinker:
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    AMAZING :flowerforyou: What was your typical diet and workout regimen?
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    wow, u look great, well done :drinker:
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    You look great. Awesome job.
    Keep up the good work!
  • norcalbeezy
    I just count calories 1320 a day and workout 6 days a week....hard! And I am in a womens bootcamp 2 days a week =) kicks my butt!!
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    FABULOUS JOB!!!!!

How many inches lost?

I noticed you caloric intake is more than mine (1200) does that mean you eat your exercise cals??
  • cmsdives
    cmsdives Posts: 71
    WOW! You look beautiful!!! You MOST definitely SHOULD be feelin good (and VERY proud of yourself!) :drinker:
  • norcalbeezy
    FABULOUS JOB!!!!!

How many inches lost?

I noticed you caloric intake is more than mine (1200) does that mean you eat your exercise cals??

I havent done my inches yet, I do not eat my excersize calories.
  • norcalbeezy
    WOW! You look beautiful!!! You MOST definitely SHOULD be feelin good (and VERY proud of yourself!) :drinker:

Thank you =)
  • tonedover
    tonedover Posts: 30 Member
    Lookin' HAWT - keep it up!
  • cisberg
    cisberg Posts: 1
    Aside from the bootcamp what do you do for exercise? How did you start out? I am a gym newbie. Your dedication and results are really inspiring. Congratulations!
  • Wow you look fantastic!! I hope I can look that great in 3 months with 17.5 lbs! I too would LOVE to know your regime! Please share. Thank you! and keep up the great work!
  • BCXMC
    BCXMC Posts: 78 Member
    WOW you look great!!

How old are you?
  • BeforeAfter.jpg

There you go, that should work. When using photobucket, just copy the IMG code and paste into your post....then change the IMG to img and it should post.

And, gratz on the amazing difference! Your hard work really shows, you should be so very proud of yourself.
  • norcalbeezy
    Aside from the bootcamp what do you do for exercise? How did you start out? I am a gym newbie. Your dedication and results are really inspiring. Congratulations!

I'm really not a fan of running but it's helped me a lot! I do 25-50 pushups a day and at least 500 crunches and cardio and weights I try to change up my workouts as much as possible and it seems to be working :)
  • cooki3s
    cooki3s Posts: 47
    Holy cannelloni! :) Thats inspiring. :)
  • chantalbennett
    chantalbennett Posts: 91 Member
    Wow ! You look fantastic! That's about the same amount that I've lost so far. May I ask what weight you started at and what weight you are at now? We look very similar :)
  • norcalbeezy
    Wow ! You look fantastic! That's about the same amount that I've lost so far. May I ask what weight you started at and what weight you are at now? We look very similar :)

I started at 198.8 and I am now 181.2
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    You look amazing!! You must be tall!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!