New to the message boards!

Options
I've been on MFP since the end of 2010, but I've been too shy to post on the message boards. Just figured I'd get over my cyber-shyness and say hi :). I've lost about 7 pounds since the beginning of the year, and my ultimate goal is to lose 70-80ish pounds.

Also, on an unrelated note, does anyone know what section they keep the darn scales in at Wal-Mart? I must be missing something, but it's starting to give me a complex that I can never find them!

Replies

• missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! At our Walmart they keep them back by the bathroom fixtures (showerheads, toliet seats, etc) I got a really good digital one at Kohls for about 20$ on one of their early bird special days! Good luck with your journey I am wanting to lose about another 80 all together as well!!
  • n00dlez
    n00dlez Posts: 6
    Options
    HI,
    this is actually the first time I've used the message boards myself, so I figured if you are a first timer... then I would say HI !! =)

good for you on the weight loss.. I am trying to get down at least 60 lbs.. I have started a "walking" routine (however I am just getting over a nasty cold, so I need to take it kind of slow for now)

Good Luck!

Oh and the scales at wal-mart I would try near the bathroom section they sometimes put them there.. at least that where it was the last time I looked for one.

Have an awesome day!
    ~A~
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Glad you got over your shyness to post.You will get so much more out of the site by posting and you will be a great help to others too.It helps so much being able to interact with others and you will be able to build a support network that I can honestly say is invauable to stay motivated and on track.Good Luck and best wishes to you...:smile: